ページ

2011-01-12

20th anniversary

Yesterday was Coming of Age Day, so I took part in a local Coming of Age ceremony. I met a lot of my old friends at the ceremony. When I talked memories with my friends, good old memories rushed into my mind. I was an organizer of alumni association of elementary school days. On January 8, I went my elementary school to open my time capsule 8 years ago. It was so excited to identify as my past belongings. There are pictures, test, letter and artificial flower. I didn’t remember what I put it in the capsule so it was very interesting. Finally, I would like to tell my precious family my gratitude. I am the youngest of three children in the family, so everyone was very kind. I especially can’t thank you enough for my parents. I should be thankful to be brought up without harm. I would like to filial piety a lot, so I have to get good job first. I want to say to me, “Congratulations!”

[170]

2 件のコメント:

  1. I hope you can spend nice time in your life.

    返信削除
  2. Congratulation:) what's your resolutions for your 20th??

    Kate

    返信削除